Role: Storage Back-Up Administrator
Experience: 7 to 10
Salary: No Disclosed
- Experience in Windows Server 2008,2012,2016,2019, Manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,PDC,ADC,RODC
- Active directory administration
- Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency
- Setting up administrator and user accounts including user names and passwords, and managing User Profiles.
- Maintaining system and software documentation, Tuning system performance.
- Understanding of virtualization technology, Troubleshooting skills and File Servers.
- Hands on experience on VMware Exsi, HyperV and KVM
- VMware Infrastructure – HA, DRS, SRM, vSAN
- Working technical knowledge of copper, fiber, and Storage networking, as well as platform operating systems, including Storage, Virtualization, Backup.
- Extensive application support experience with Microsoft server, Clustering, VMWare, Netbackup.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including (Active Directory, RSA, MFA, Powershell, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of local area network administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with data management.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework .
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environments.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and presentation skills required.
- Experience working with Storage Systems, Dell, Microsoft, Oracle, EMC, etc.
- Experience with SAN and FC network.
- Backup & Restore solutions, preparation of DR plans.
- Experience in installation and management of backup clients.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery policies and procedures.