Role: Senior UX Designer
Experience: 4 to 7
Salary: No Disclosed
We are looking for a UX Designer who is able to join our Product Team. In this role, you will work closely with the product management team to understand customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders on designing engaging & enlightening user experience.
You are expected to understand the business and consumer requirements and translate those into user interfaces that are intuitive, and friendly.
Every candidate will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
- 4-6 years of user experience / user interface design experience
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications.
- Has participated in major research projects and worked closely in creating design systems.
- Has creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Strong personal management skills. Must be able to function autonomously as well as a team contributor. MUST be a self starter.
- Proficiency with visual design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC (including XD), Sketch, In Vision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to multi-task projects
- A passion for creating products that empower people
- Knowledge and experience of designing enterprise applications a huge plus.
- Applicant must provide a link to an online portfolio to be called for interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a great team player, in an agile environment with the ability to work closely with developers, product managers, product owners, technical writers, and other UX designers
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, design rationale, and research findings, both verbally and visually.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Excellent eye for design, highly detail oriented with the ability to create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, colour palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons and cohesive design system.
- Identify design problems and devise strategic solutions, balancing aesthetic choices with functional usability
- Ability to present and defend your design decisions, can conduct usability testing and have familiarity with guerrilla testing techniques