Role: Senior UI Designer
Experience: 4 to 7
Salary: No Disclosed
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree (having a design degree is a plus)
Must have Skills:
Adobe XD, Figma, Framer, Adobe Dimension, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Presentation, PowerPoint
- Interaction design principles.
- Branding, typography and color theory.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Style guides.
- User research and personas.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Key industry tools, including Sketch.
- The primary mission for this role will be to understand our products and improve their experiences.
- Work closely both with business stakeholders and the development team, in order to make the best, most informed design choices.
- Actively participate in the UI and find out where the research is required for the products and get it implemented.
- Be able to start with a conversation or a paper sketch, and produce fully-realized user experiences and workflows – based on best practices, methodologies and tools.
- Must have the knowledge of design system and contribute to improve the design system across the products
- Generate a robust reusable component library.