Role: Senior Software Engineer -- Angular
Experience: 4 to 7
Salary: No Disclosed
- Building large scale front-end applications (Angular 4+)
- Solid experience with Angular and single page application development
- Must have experience in Web application development
- Understanding of REST-based SPAs/APIs
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Knowledge or Hands-on Experience in Angular 4+ is mandatory.
- The candidate should have good team player skills and the ability to work hard independently under the least supervision.
- Should be a problem solver and self-motivated to work in a startup environment.
- Must have good learning and grasping skills.
- Keen to learn new things and flexible to work with startup culture.
- Basic knowledge of CSS 3 and HTML 5 design
- Looking for trained developers who are exceptionally good in programming Skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge in Services & routing usage in Angular (Ex HTTP module)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Any Graduation and above