Role: Jr. Data Scientist
Experience: 1 to 4
Salary: No Disclosed
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including diverse technologies.
- The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, engineers and other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- The individual should have several years of experience developing with Microsoft .NET and NLP technology such as Open NLP, the Sandford NLP library, Python or Neural Networks. Knowledge in the area of text mining is a definite plus.
- Develop and improve the existing data mining and NLP related processes within our Regulatory Data Management platform.
- Develop new ways of improving and transforming the regulatory processes Onpassive customers are facing with the help of data mining and NLP integration.
- Design and create solutions for pre specified modules and functions.
- Use existing tools and techniques to develop and test new and existing work.
- Define, create and execute automated test cases, i.e., unit tests.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform – validation testing- during the off-hour’s maintenance windows.
- Support and fix existing and new identified issues by either customers or internal test teams.
- The individual should have several years of experience developing Machine Learning, AI, NLP technology such as Open NLP, the Sandford NLP library, Python or Neural Networks. Knowledge in the area of text mining / data mining technologies libraries such as scikit learn, pandas, NumPy, etc.
KEY SKILLS: Should have strong knowledge on PYTHON, MACHINE LEARNING, NLTK, NLP and DEEP LEARNING techniques
Any Graduation and above