Role: Product Manager
Experience: 12 to 16
Salary: No Disclosed
What you’ll achieve
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with Business stakeholders to deliver winning products. Product Manager to have knowledge of market and industry trends and to able to set and track key KPIs and ROIs
- Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and ensuring the product meets the overall goals of the organization.
- Complete ownership of the Product supporting Onpassive strategy, including business solution concepts, Features, user stories. Facilitate and handle resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
- Gathers, manages and prioritizes the product backlog with correct acceptance criteria, in line with the Business / Customer requirements, tracks progress until the release of a product.
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the users and/or buyer’s needs. Works closely with Business stakeholders and ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Derive ROI and Business benefits. Demonstrate success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives. Ensure consistency and adherence to Onpassive Technologies standards, processes, and policies.
- Coordinate the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and prepare schedules to meet project objectives.
- Product Management Experience in Middleware integration and/ or Data platform areas.
- Good understanding of IT Project Management practices and techniques
- Ability to find opportunities and makes recommendations for Process Improvements and/or Application Reliability Management
- Experience using tool like TFS, Jira or similar. An Essential member of any agile scrum team. Knowledge in Product related technology space.
- Experience in influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority. Experience in delivering products within budget and target timeline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have 3+ Years of experience as Product Manager.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
Any Graduation and above