Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 to 4
Salary: No Disclosed
- Identifying and analysing user requirements
- Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Developing Java, Java EE and spring applications
- We are looking for a Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java, J2EE and spring applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Boot
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and functional programming.
- Hands-on with REST APIs
- Elastic Search, Solar: one of is must (preferably Elastic Search)
- Required SQL and NoSQL (Mongo DB). (preferably spring mongo template)
- Hands-on experience with Git, GitHub or bit bucket
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Identify and analyse user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE and spring boot applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
Any graduation and above