- Handling end to end recruitment for critical positions
- Team Management
- Strategizing the recruitment process and acting as the Business Advisor
- Maintaining the CV database (updating, duplicate check, etc)
- Sourcing & Creating pipeline for all open positions
- Ensuring all open positions are posted on recruitment Job Boards
- Working on WorkDay
- Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries on recruitment
- Maintaining and publishing report on the CV pipeline
- Organizing & managing the documentation & offer letters
- Working closely for the LoS Assurance, Tax, IFS & Advisory with assigned LoS recruiters to deliver recruitment needs
- Tracking referrals and liaison with recruitment manager on referral payout
- Level of experience 8 to 12 years
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree/ Specialization in Human Resources is added advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team.
- Analytical capability.
- Attention to detail.
- Work under pressure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Here are the few ways to reach us.
We would request you go through the following link to know more about our company: