- Define specifications and requirements for products.
- Strong domain knowledge of product and its life cycle
- Ability to write user stories and define the acceptance criteria.
- Would work with Product Team in translating product requirements into detailed user stories and building mock-ups / wireframes.
- Work with development teams to share product vision, clarify queries, resolve issues & provide solutions.
- Prepare workflows and product documents as needed.
- Collaborate with teammates on the analysis and design of complex business applications using the latest technologies.
- Work closely with UAT Team to ensure expected functionality and track them to closure.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience.
- Carry out thorough market research, competitive analysis
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Work on including new product introductions and enhancements in the product roadmap.
- Would work closely with engineering team to deliver new product releases.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min of 5 years experience in working for a product
- Experience in product design and business analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Product Development Life Cycle(PDLC) is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience directly working with business/subject matter experts as well as technical stakeholders.
- Positive attitude with open mind to accept new ideas and creative thinking.
- Ability to interact effectively within and across team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.Roles and Responsibilities
From IIM, IIT, NIIT, Business school background candidates for advantage.
Candidate from E commerce product back ground is more preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
ONPASSIVE, a leading IT company revolutionizing the world of internet marketing powered by solid business standards and fully automated marketing tools. It is specialized in designing services, customizing software developments, content management, and also provides comprehensive internet marketing tools. ONPASSIVE with its novel business solutions helps customers in getting the best and the most exceptional services that align with their needs. Through the best internet marketing solutions, the company is highly dedicated to offering network marketing solutions. ONPASSIVE enables its customers to build their network marketing business, using the best internet marketing tools handcrafted by our efficient team.